The possibilities of making walks abound, and in all forms:
- Walk on donkeys over periods ranging from half day to day, in the presence of a guide-accompanying donkey driver.
- Horse riding from several hours to the day to discover the plates of a different perspective.
- Mountain bike ride that will leave you discover the scenery of the oases and valleys.
- 4X4 ride with driver-guide to discover the desert, palm groves and gorges.
- Stroll in canoe with guide: discover the local fauna and flora over water.
These walks can develop into more complete trips:
- Discover the night in the desert, in a palm grove and elsewhere in camp.
- Perform a multi-day trek in the desert or in the vicinity, on camels, mules or donkeys ...
Note that we offer tours for disabled people, with a special chair adaptable: donkeys, mules, camels.
Clothes after steam
Zineb and Jean-Pierre Choose to settle in Ouarzazate 25 years ago, at the crossroads of southern valleys of the Atlas and Saharan. Originally, the purchase of the old house is the project of their own home, in a village 5 km from Ouarzazate, no water, no electricity, no telephone, with access through the track at the time. From near Ouarzazate allowed access to amenities and ADSL arrived in Dar Daif ... Today, the wifi in every room, and joined Dar Daif bus from the center of Ouarzazate. Together, Jean-Pierre and Zineb built, restored their personal home, where they invited their customers and camel treks crossings to come drink tea and eat couscous. Their friends suggested them to create one or two bedrooms to accommodate rather than go to the hotel. Thus, year after year, their house with a few rooms has become a real guest house, like a caravanserai where camel cross, guides, drivers and guests. Gradually, they purchased the ruins while houses adjacent to enlarge their living and hospitality. Between two tourist seasons, they resumed the restoration work with their team of master craftsmen and laborers, then arranged what was to become after 10 years of work, the Kasbah Dar Daif. Jean-Pierre has managed to balance restoration, reconstruction and expansion of the kasbah, between natural materials such as earth, earth baked bricks and sun-dried reeds, wood, stone, lime, jlij Tamgrout, marble Tiznit solidity and reinforcements, by the use of modern materials. To date, Dar Daif offers accommodation with every comfort and harmony between the warmth of collective spaces and privacy of private spaces. Ecotourism is also a passion.