English, French and German speaking guide takes you to the islands and fonds blancs on a day or half-day trip aboard the boat Jaim. Jaim is stable and fully shaded boat with a capacity of 10 passengers maximum. Robert bay is a big bay on the atlantic side of Martinique. You will see the 10 islets while Jaim drives you from island to island along the barrier Reef.
We have 3 stops:
- iguana island, ilet Chancel, to watch iguanas and visit old plantations ruins
- islet La Grotte with beautiful “Fonds blancs”, white sandy sea bottom, shallow warm water and amazing water colors: transparent, green, turquoise, aquamarine, bleu... We stop for a soak or swim and aperitif
- island Madame with picnic shelters and white sandy beach
- we stop also on the coral reef for snorkeling
- and we visit a small bay with mangroves.
Boat tour includes homemade refreshments.
JAIM offers also personalised boat tours for more privacy and to match your needs and wishes.
sun creme and a towel